Trenchless Plumbing Technologies
Schedule Pipe Repair Services & Trenchless Plumbing in Spartanburg, SC
Learn how we can help you, call today!
Cured – in - Place – Pipe (CIPP) lining is a method of trenchless plumbing rehabilitation and restoration used in the repair of existing pipes. CIPP lining uses a textile liner tube and a liquid resin. The liner is inverted, using air pressure, into the preexisting pipe, essentially creating “a pipe within a pipe”.
- Able to lie many types of pipe including: clay, cast, ductile, and PVC
- Can line pipes sizing 2in-12in. in diameter
- Broken, cracked, or missing sections are able to be re-lined with little to no excavation. Meaning there is only MINIMAL down time to home or business
- Capabilities to reinstate taps or branches that may feed into the pipe being lined
- All materials are ANSI/NSF approved and certified by the International Plumbing Code
- All of this is possible with little to NO digging involved
- Out products have a 10 YEAR MANUFACTURE WARRANTY AND 50 YEAR LIFE EXPECTANCY
CIPP Point Pipe Repair Services
A point repair is a method of CIPP lining where we use the same lining materials as the standard CIPP install but we do it in a smaller section. This type of pipe repair is ideal for those broken or cracked spots that need to be repaired, instead of having to line the whole length of pipe. Therefore saving our customers money on pipe repair services.
How does CIPP lining work?
Backed-up drains can become nasty problems. If you have a problem with your pipes, R.A.H. Plumbing Solutions can use trenchless plumbing solutions, such as CIPP lining, to restore your plumbing system.
CIPP lining is designed to restore blocked or leaking pipes. This process works by…
- Inserting a CIPP lining into your existing pipes
- Pushing the lining through your piping system
- Mixing resin into the liner to attach the liner to your pipes
Once the CIPP liner attaches to the walls of your pipes, it will act as a new pipeline.
For more information about this process or our trenchless plumbing solutions, reach out to our team in Spartanburg, SC today.
Directional Boring, often undifferentiated from Horizontal Directional Drilling, is a minimal impact trenches method of installing underground pipe, conduit, or cables in a relatively shallow arc or radius along a prescribed underground bore path by using a surface-launched drilling rig.
R.A.H. Plumbing Solutions has the capabilities to meet all customer needs within the scope of directional boring.
- Electrical Lines
- Sewers on Grade
- Ideal for new application
- Minimal excavation required